I made a Award :)

I made a Award :)
Please put the Award on your blog my followers :)

This Is Very True I Will Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clock-n-Date

Weather Widget

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Young girl daybook : week 1

My favorite clothing of mine is... So many to choose from !! Well I will have to say my pink fluffy dress !! :)

Today was... Good :P.

My musical instrument I play is... None

I have... A vest on today :D.

My favorite song is...... Unbreakable - Fireflight

Today, I ate... For Breakfast I had Ricecrispy ceral :)


What was the weather of today?: Cloudy :(.


I can smell... Shampoo :). Hee


If you could go without wearing any peice of clothing, what would it be?: SHOES !!!!


Contacts, glasses, or none?: Glasses !!! I hate contacts they are hard to take care of !!!

No comments:

RESCUE ME