I made a Award :)

I made a Award :)
Please put the Award on your blog my followers :)

This Is Very True I Will Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clock-n-Date

Weather Widget

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Favorite bible Verses :)

1) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believers in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


2) Now Jonathan and Ahimaaz stayed by Enrogel; for they might not be seen to come into the city: and a wench went and told them; and they went and told king David.


3) And honey, and butter, and sheep, and cheese of kine, for David, and for the people that were with him, to eat: for they said, The people is hungry, and weary, and thirsty, in the wilderness.


Comment and tell me if you like the VERSES :)
PLEASE AND THANK YOU !!! :)

2 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

uuuummm, I mean no offense. But i don't really get the appeal of the last two verses. Maybe you can help me understand why you like them. :)

Love you girl,
Bleah Briann

~Cara~ said...

We i was told those the most at church so I like them and my Paster told me to remember then so Now I like them it is a long story :)

Sorry you could not understand them :(

Thank's Cara

RESCUE ME