I made a Award :)

I made a Award :)
Please put the Award on your blog my followers :)

This Is Very True I Will Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clock-n-Date

Weather Widget

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Here are 6 friendship quotes :D . Enjoy them !!!!

1. "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."

2. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

3. "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

4. "An honest answer is the sign of true friendship."

5. "The greatest love a person can have for his or her friends is to give his life for them."

6. "Have no friends not equal to yourself."


Ok if my followers want to they can post these friendship QUOTES on there blog :).


Enjoy the quotes :).


~ Cara ~

2 comments:

singkittyle000 said...

these are brilliant! just love them so much!

there are not enough people our age who speak openly about Christ (not saying anymore on my age except that it is a few months off from yours)

lolv

..
please check out each of my blogs...i know..it's quite a few...^_^

~Cara~ said...

ok

RESCUE ME